|Military Aircraft||Military Helicopters||Army Material||Navy Ships||Armament & Missiles||Countries|
The Python is an air-to-air guided missile series developed by the Israeli company Rafael. Currently there are 5 version (Python I - Python V).
Python IV is a air-to-air missile used by the Israeli Air Force on their F-16I fleet of fighters.
The Python IV is the latest developed missile by Rafael. It can be launched from short ranges till ranges beyond visual range. It features:
- new dual waveband high off-bore sight imaging seeker
- Excellent acquisition and tracking performance
- Target Lock-On-Before and After Launch capability
- Excellent resistance to enemy electronic countermeasure systems
- Greater probability of kill
- better rocket engine than the IV
The Python IV has a length of 3.096 meters, a diameter of 1.6 meters and a weight of 103.6 kilograms.
|Numbers||Support with Information||Advertisements||Sources||Disclaimer||Contact|
|Copyright ©||Worldwide-Military.com||best view by||1024 x 768 pixels|
|Last updated: August 13, 2010|